>

Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

7th Word - 7 last words of Jesus on the cross


The Seventh Word

Jesus cried out in a loud voice...
"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit"
Gospel of Luke 23:46

These last word of God Jesus Christ is a very powerful and full of trust.
He called His Father and unto Him He said "Father into your hands I commend my spirit".

How about you to whose hand you put your trust and spirit?

I think a good example here is in the office, you are about to make a presentation in front of the officers of the company. Your nervous, your afraid and definitely your shaking. I guess these emotions are pretty normal.  But lift the situation to God and do your part. Do some review. Double check your work. Make an effort to read on how to make a presentation be better. Make a research. Do your part as a human and hand the situation over to God. You can't handle the situation, every people has it's own judgement, it might gone wrong. Or it might flow smoothly and your audience will applaud on you.

Hand over every situation to God and Trust him  that everything will go smooth and be better.

What to you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis